Corporate Social Responsibility
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy refers to our responsibility toward our environment. Our company’s existence is not lonely. It is part of a bigger system of people, values, other organizations and nature. The social responsibility of a business is to give back to the world just as it gives to us. Our company’s social responsibility falls under two categories: compliance and pro-activeness. Compliance refers to our company’s commitment to legality and willingness to observe community values. Pro-activeness is every initiative to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment.
Our company will:
- * Respect the law
- * Honour its internal policies
- * Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate
- * Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent
We’ll always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We’ll promote:
- * Safety and fair dealing
- * Respect toward the consumer
- * Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
- * Examples of Corporate Social Responsibility
Our company recognizes the need to protect the natural environment. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all.
We’ll ensure that we:
- * Don’t risk the health and safety of our employees and community.
- * Avoid harming the lives of local and indigenous people
- * Support diversity and inclusion.
- * Human rights
Our company is dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and will abide by all fair labor practices. We’ll ensure that our activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights.
Donations & Aid
Our company may preserve a budget to make monetary donations. These donations will aim to:
- * Advance the arts, education and community events.
- * Alleviate those in need.
- * Volunteering
Our company will encourage its employees to volunteer. They can volunteer through programs organized internally or externally.
Preserving the Environment
Apart from legal obligations, our company will proactively protect the environment. Examples of relevant activities include:
- * Recycling.
- * Conserving energy.
- * Organizing reforestation excursions
- * Using environmentally-friendly technologies
- * Supporting the community
Our company may initiate and support community investment and educational programs. For example, it may begin partnerships with vendors for constructing public buildings.